NotWizards Ep8 NotWizards Ep8

I love the series, and I think all the others are easily 5 star submissions. I'm not so sure about this one, though. I really don't like that theres a non-robo voice. That was really jarring and unexpected and not really what I wanted. Also, the animation for the beans just looked...kinda bad. Please make more NotWizards, but maybe return a bit to what has been so hilarious and amazing in the previous episodes.

Hot Cakes 2 Hot Cakes 2

I really like the new series. Where can I find the background music? its funky.

Hot Cakes Hot Cakes

I like the new series quite a lot. where can i find the background music? its funky.

Debunker Showdown Debunker Showdown

The thing about thoughts is that theyre pretty well understood by scientists already. When someone thinks they do generate electro magnetic waves which can be sensed (and even interpreted by machines), but the human body does not have receptors for these kinds of waves.
We have been able to transmit thoughts into a brain using a process called transcranial magnetic stimulation, but the idea that I can sense someone else's thoguhts without the aid of machines is not at all a reasonable hypothesis. You don't provide any evidence for this extraordinary claim. The guy you are responding to makes his point much less politely than necessary, but I still think his point is reasonable and your reshaping of his question is overly conciliatory.
I think that maybe instead of simply claiming to understand the complexities of thought and making broad nice-sounding unproven claims, you should look into the study of thought yourself. The university of washington recently did some amazing work where one person's thought was translated and beamed into the head of another person using machinery. Wouldn't it be better to talk about the potential of this incredible science rather than to state plainly that humans are able to read each other's minds without any evidence and despite the obvious evidence to the contrary?
This animation looks nice, but it really bothers me that you make so many extremely fantastic claims without evidence. I then am rather astonished that you're shocked and disgruntled when others attack these claims.
I'm sorry but Spirit Science seems much like many other forms of pseudoscience in that it makes claims that sound nice without taking any time to prove these things. I liked that you kept your calm and made nice looking animation, but I can't give you 5 stars for defending such an unsound set of beliefs.

Worms and Warlocks Worms and Warlocks

wat

Hover Llama Hover Llama

HAH

Chaos Emerald DX Ep.3 Chaos Emerald DX Ep.3

the skip button on the back story from last episode doesnt work. didn't watch so I didn't rate.

Exorz responds:

Alright bro, its cool.

Easter Island Easter Island

Almost all of that animation was really well done and I enjoy the story you're trying to bring across heartily. Two reasons this doesn't get 5 stars
- the walking loop when the protag is following the angel past the first statue is really bad. It seems entirely out of place with the rest of the beautiful animation in this flash.
- I'm not entirely happy with the ending. Although I think its fine to end mysteriously the end is so abrupt and mysterious it sorta leaves me feeling like the piece is unfinished.

But don't get me wrong - this is a brilliant piece of work and you should make moar.

Onirotelepath Onirotelepath

i wasn't ready for these feels

AndrePaz responds:

A hug for you

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

Usually when youre saying "thank you" for something you give the audience something they want or just say thanks briefly. I was surprised to find out youre actually saying thank you by begging for more money. Lame.