Reload gentlemans Reload gentlemans

nice tune. needs heavier kick and bass. the bit around 1 min in is really nice - but that driving bass line is begging for some volume.

Action Potential Action Potential

stellar. i so wish to make the fat beats the way you do.

Glitch practice Glitch practice

nice sounds. needs a heavier/more powerful bassline/kick. 5/5 9/10

Yoshiii343 responds:

Updated version with EQ on drums are up.
I don't know if anyone could tell the difference. :/

Drunk [lemon42 Remix] Drunk [lemon42 Remix]

Funky tune yo. The interesting off beats around 2:35 are especially fresh. I think you could have done little more with this though. 5/5 9/10

lemon42 responds:

Thanks for your review. I really appreciate it.
I've worked on this for a while, so I decided to just publish it, but I could maybe have added more. Remember this is a remix though, so possibilities are a bit more limited :)

=(Everest)= =(Everest)=

really quality bits of electro in this one. the intro was a bit slow, and I felt like all the really juicy meat in this was kept in the end of this song. 5/5 9/10

ArcaneSoul responds:

Yeah, i kind of made it quite progressive. A little bit too much almost.

The ending is awesome though. Thanks for dropping a review :). Crit helps alot.

Star Ocean 2 - Battle Star Ocean 2 - Battle

this an excellent and exciting piece. great job. the ending was a bit of a sudden cutoff though - i feel like maybe one measure of lead out would help. still 5/5

SmashesCupcakes responds:

Yeah I made a mistake and left one of the channels off so it didn't get added when I exported the song :/. I redid it and uploaded it already but the changes haven't taken effect! But thank you :D!

Heading Nowhere Heading Nowhere

headbob.gif - 5/5. Got yourself a chill tune right there my friend. Maybe a little bit more bass accents?

Jin responds:

Thanks.

I have a $15 headset and a cheap set of speakers, and the speakers report a very high bass. Guess I toned it down too much.

Snowblind(WIP) Snowblind(WIP)

Really nice job - the beats and the baseline and some melodies mesh together to make something special here, but I can't help but feel you need something. Maybe a valiant breakdown/melody part in the middle somewhere. Excellent work. This is one of those pieces that makes me wish we could give half points in ratings. I'd give you 4.5/5, but you'll have to settle for 4/5 9/10. Make moar.

The Unknown The Unknown

You've got a really nice baseline, and some interesting accents in this song. But, I didn't feel that there was really any serious melody kicking in. This song could be great if you had a nice tune to go on top of it or some lyrics. 3/5 7/10.

KHMS responds:

Thanks!
Good point on the melody. Perhaps I can collaborate with another artist here who can figure a good melody, perhaps even another artist for possible lyrics.

Neon Blitz Neon Blitz

Sweet beats man. 5/5. Maybe a little more interesting melodies at higher ranges/more interesting baselines? Quality tune.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thanks :) I did go a little simplistic with this one :P but that's because I'm so used to writing happy melodies. Thanks for the input!