NotWizards Ep8 NotWizards Ep8

I love the series, and I think all the others are easily 5 star submissions. I'm not so sure about this one, though. I really don't like that theres a non-robo voice. That was really jarring and unexpected and not really what I wanted. Also, the animation for the beans just looked...kinda bad. Please make more NotWizards, but maybe return a bit to what has been so hilarious and amazing in the previous episodes.

Hot Cakes 2 Hot Cakes 2

I really like the new series. Where can I find the background music? its funky.

Hot Cakes Hot Cakes

I like the new series quite a lot. where can i find the background music? its funky.

Perdition Perdition

Great game - I love the concept, the art style, and the music. Only problem I had is that there is a dead end. When the overlord guy (the one that isn't Tanas) tells you to return to the abyss after having gone to the top of the tower where wires meet, if you decide to try to go to the top again - you get stuck. The symbol that returns you to above the abyss is consumed and there is no way out. I recommend making that symbol reusable and have the dialogue reappear.
Also a small thing - I think a slower move speed and maybe a unique animation when pushing blocks would help make the game feel nice - it mostly feels really satisfying to play.

Beavus Beavus

nice puzzle - simple, fun, challenging. that last level is evil!

whileworking responds:

Thanks. Yeah, the last one's a bit challenging ;)

MOON MOON

-1.5 stars for that awful walking animation. This is what I have to watch for almost the entire game? it looks like a joke! Seriously I can get over not having jump or anything else to do because the story is interesting, but that walk animation is completely awful.
Speaking of jokes, -.5 stars for "The Moon Inc." This also sounds like something from a parody and is not appropriate for this type of horror deal.
Finally when I came to a button at the end of a halway full of lamps posts, I began to try guessing a code for "LIFE" (I began typing in LIFE with shift held down) and the game restarted from the beginning. This is a very serious bug and it has caused me not to be able to play the game anymore.
It's really too bad that these crippling problems are bogging down a game that seems otherwise pretty cool and dark (if slightly poorly translated). I was enjoying the story a lot until I ran into this bug - 2.5 stars in total.

Reload gentlemans Reload gentlemans

nice tune. needs heavier kick and bass. the bit around 1 min in is really nice - but that driving bass line is begging for some volume.

Action Potential Action Potential

stellar. i so wish to make the fat beats the way you do.

Glitch practice Glitch practice

nice sounds. needs a heavier/more powerful bassline/kick. 5/5 9/10

Yoshiii343 responds:

Updated version with EQ on drums are up.
I don't know if anyone could tell the difference. :/

Black Bob the Black Bear 13-18 Black Bob the Black Bear 13-18

really excellent piece here. 5/5 10/10. One grammatical error though -
"I knew that you (too) hated me along with the rest of them!"

Kuoke responds:

He's referring to the two of them (Black Bob, Suave) talking about him.

OWL BRO OWL BRO

i lold my dick partly off =D

...=/

WhatDoChainChompsDreamAbout WhatDoChainChompsDreamAbout

they...they just want to be free.